Saturday, November 04, 2006

What a Mess...

What is the messiest room in your house? For us, it's the master bathroom. For some reason, I have a very hard time keeping it clean. Ok, maybe I have a hard time WANTING to keep it clean. I always feel like it's very dingy and dusty and messy. But do I do anything about it? Nope...I wait until it could possibly be a health hazard before I dive in and deep clean it. Which, if you know me at all or have seen my house, you know that is VERY unlike me.

You know how some people have a real fear of dying in a freak accident, or meeting some horrifying, homicidal demise? The kind where no one knows what happened to you and they have to dig through your house and your things to find out more about you and what could have happened. Well, that's not my fear...no, my fear is that if I did die in some freak accident or meet a homicidal maniac, the CSI team that comes to investigate my house will see my bathroom.

Fear not....it is clean now.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I have the same problem with my master bath! In particular my shower! What is wrong with me? I keep the rest of my house clean. Ok I guess I also have problems mopping the kithcen floor. But Sophy is just going to throw stuff on it as soon as I finish. Maybe that's it. It's the feeling of fighting a losing battle. No matter how hard I clean the bathroom and kitchen floor just don't stay clean long enough to justify the work involved! I have solved the case. (I'm scared of what Dr. House would find in my house!)