Monday, November 27, 2006

???

Jessica went to bed and told me to blog something for her. So you are going to get her blog from a mans perspective.
Comment number one: I'm a guy...I don't talk that much. Sometimes Jessica and I will be riding in the car and she will say, "Why aren’t you talking?" My response is..."I have nothing to say right now." I honestly don't understand how women can sit and type about nothing (most of the time), and be so interested in everyone else's life.

Comment number two: I HATE TYPING. I type all day long and input stupid information into files for idiots in QA to read and still get mad that I am not typing enough.

Final comment: I am very glad that Jessica loves to blog and read about everyone. I enjoy reading Jessica's blog, and sometimes robin's blog. Although I could never keep a blog up, I think it is pretty cool that Jessica does it.
Random thoughts. Sleep tight.

No comments: