Tuesday, November 28, 2006

From Atlantic to Pacific, gee the traffic is terrific...

I almost didn't blog tonight, because after 27 days of blogging, I've run out of things to say....but, alas, Thursday is the last day I have to blog for November so I'll figure something out!

Couple of random thoughts for the day....

One of the things I love about my Christmas tree is that my ornaments usually mean something. They are ornaments from my childhood tree, or ones we've picked up at vacation spots, or ones I've carefully picked out. Last Saturday I picked up another ornament that seems to fit in perfectly with my tree....a mini Starbucks coffee cup. Can't get enough of those Grande non-fat, no-whip mochas.
--------------------------------------------------

I mentioned a few weeks ago about Big Lots going out of business. I don't know the whole story, but I do know everything is 20% off. I also know that we got a really nice dresser and mirror for dirt cheap...no, it's not the quality you would find at, say, Mathis Brothers (ha) but it is a nice piece, matches our bed, and I won't feel like I have to refinance my house to own it! I'll get John to take a picture....it really is nice!
--------------------------------------------------

I have to give myself a few props for the new playlist I spent all day yesterday putting together. I have a fantastic, well-organized Christmas music playlist with a wide array of tunes. From classic (Bing Crosby) to mellow (the Carpenters) to pop (Jessica Simpson) it's better than 96.9 or 104.1 all Christmas music stations! I love itunes....

No comments: