Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm Thankful For...: Friday Edition

It is nearing the end of Thanksgiving week. I had a long, semi-productive day. I did a little Christmas shopping, but I didn't get nearly as much done as I'd hoped. Oh well....guess I still have one month to finish up!

Today I am just thankful for the many friends and wonderful family I have in my life. I couldn't list them all if I tried. As I was driving around this evening, a song came on the radio called "A Great Day to Be Alive" and it just really hit me. There is so much love, so much fun in my life. From my husband to my parents to my in-laws to my friends...it's hard to imagine it could get much better. Every day, even my "bad" days, are great days to be alive and I LOVE this time of year when everyone takes the time to recognize it.

I am headed for an early bedtime. All that shopping wore me out! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a productive "Black Friday".

Tune in for the Bedlam game tomorrow...go Sooners!

No comments: