Monday, November 13, 2006

Excuses, Excuses...

I am pretty disappointed in myself...I did not meet the goal of posting every day in November. I missed yesterday...darn it!

In my defense, it was a pretty bad day. We didn't get home from the football game until after midnight Saturday...which is about 3 hours past my bedtime! After church, I spent the entire afternoon at the urgent care center because I've done something to my wrist and won't have time to go to the doctor this week. So, we spent several hours waiting for a doctor to tell me it's an inflamed tendon (that keeps popping and grinding and hurting), talk OU football with us for 15 minutes and send me to Walgreens for an anti-inflammatory. Not IBuprofen.

After that we headed back to church because, as I mentioned before, we're directing Children's Bible Hour. What a night...60 kids, very few adults, and a service that lasted an hour and 20 minutes. I sang every single children's song I know...by the time we got the last kid out, I was completely worn out and, to be honest, in a pretty bad mood. Maybe that's not the right thing to say....but I was and the last thing I wanted to do was blog.

So there....there's your excuse. I will do my best to blog every day this week to make up for it!

No comments: