Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let it Snow!

Well, the Black Eyed Peas did not make a difference...it ended up being a combination of Gavin DeGraw and The Fray that got me motivated. And even then, it was not my best work...I'm working on the presentation tonight, hoping motivation will come from sitting in bed.

Guess what I get to do tomorrow? Well, I'm not sure but I can tell you I'm NOT going to work. Our office is closed due to bad weather. It better snow tonight, people, because if not I'm going to be VERY irritated with the weather hoopla. It drives me crazy that everyone freaks out about the weather. We live in Oklahoma....the National Weather Service is based here...we have severe weather half the year...you'd think we'd be better prepared.

Not that I'm complaining about working from home...it's nice to get out of the office every now and then!

In celebration of the first snow day of the season, I made one of my favorite holiday treats: peanut-butter Ritz crackers covered in chocolate. Yes, you can make those any time of year, but I tend to save them for Christmas. My grandma always makes them this time of year, but I couldn't wait until she arrived. Now I'll just have to make sure I don't eat them all in one sitting.

Well, I guess I'm headed to warm blankets and maybe some hot tea....

No comments: