Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And the funniest costume is....a Sooner fan!


I have to say, this was the funniest costume I saw all day. This is a photo of a guy we work with at another company (which will remain anonymous b/c I don't know if he would want to be on the internet). He is a Texas fan in real life (must be like living a nightmare every day). So, for Halloween he dressed up like a Sooner fan. My favorite parts of the costume included the tattooed arms. My favorite tattoo is not featured in this picture--it was a giant heart on his other arm with the word "Stoops" in the middle".


Notice the mullet, too. Nice touch. All in all, it is a pretty fair depiction of many of our faithful Sooner fans. But, I would be remiss if I didn't say he should take a close look at the Mack Brown-lovers he is surrounded by. It seems to me that Longhorn fans look an awful lot like the rest of us, but perhaps just a little uglier...

No comments: