Sunday, November 05, 2006

Raging headache, so this will be quick...

Faith and I are very tired tonight. We have big headaches and have had a long day of trying to remember the words to every children's Bible song we know. How bad is it to forget the words to "Roll the Gospel Chariot Along"? It's a standard....it's like forgetting the words to "Jesus Loves Me".

John and I are "directing" Children's Bible Hour this month. And when I say directing, really it's coordinating. The scripts and lesson plans are already created--we just have to find people to carry them out. Luckily, this week went GREAT! The kids were very attentive, and we had awesome volunteers. I'll try to take pictures next week. It's funny....you run back and forth and stress about making sure everything runs perfect. And then you listen to all these tiny kids say memory verses in front of everyone and everything just melts away. Forget puppets--the real stars of the show are the kids!

Alright, Faith and I are headed to bed early. I also forgot to mention I planted about 100 bulbs yesterday for spring flowers. It better pay off big time with daffodils and tulips in 6 months because I'm not moving very well today--every muscle in my body aches!

No comments: