Thursday, November 30, 2006

We're going crazy, don't you wanna come along?

As I often do, I'm shamelessly stealing blog ideas from Susan. Although, the only thing more boring than a snow day is a snow day at a home without children. John is going stir-crazy.

I took some pictures of our day....enjoy. For those of you that don't live here....it is FREEZING! Literally, we are under "blizzard condition" advisory. It is so cold you can't even breathe. I get chills just looking outside.

And if you visit Friday Play Date, you'll notice some very similar photographs. She is my blog inspiration... so I'm giving credit since I am not only boring, but unoriginal.


Faith has the right idea....it's so cold, all you really want to do is curl up under the covers!

Here is the new dresser....pretty nice, huh? Not bad for a Big Lots sale buy. I'm not ashamed to admit I bargain shop!


Guess snow days only mean lazy days when you're a kid. Grown ups have to keep working...but at least he gets to work in bed!


This is my temporary office for the day. The guest room is the only room in the house that doesn't have a TV where I could get distracted. So, I'm holed up in here for the day!


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...too bad it's not even December yet!


Why is it that the ONLY good hair day I have in weeks takes place on a day when I don't have anywhere to go?


Yummm! My chocolate-covered, peanut butter ritz. They are almost all gone...the price you pay for being cooped up inside.


What a great present! I'd love to have this to open on Christmas morning! Love that cat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need kids I can loan or lease you one of mine. I'm sure they would love to come over to "Uncle Johns'

Shannon said...

I was about to say the same thing! Sophy got so stir crazy! We did finally bundle her up to go out, it took us 20 min. to get ready and she was outside for about 5!