Monday, April 07, 2008

Longest. Week. Ever.

This quite possibly the longest week ever. It's only Monday, yet I'm pretty sure it feels like Thursday.

Go ahead and feel sorry for me, cry us a river because the next 4 days are going to drag by until we leave for Hawaii. I can feel your sympathy here at my desk, where I will be spending the next 4 days waiting on Saturday to come.

In the meantime, I can look forward to the following things to pass the time:

* The Office season premiere
* Scrubs season premiere
* Fingerprinting and background checks at the sheriff's office tomorrow
* Kansas kicking Memphis' butt tonight in b-ball (go Big 12!)
* Dinner with Shanna and Aubrey
* B-day lunch with the office girls
* Writing a letter of complaint to Starbucks about how they're closing my fave location on Sundays at 9 PM
* Scanning countless pictures in for our adoption profile book, then posting John's baby pictures for you guys to "oooo" and "aaahhh" over
* Downloading more songs from commercials to my iPod (like the song from the Mac Air commercial, and the song from the Kia commercial...any I'm missing?)

As you can see....it's going to be a long week. Less than 5 days until we leave!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I want to download Saul Williams "List of Demands" from the Nike commercial. I told Colin I was going to download it so I could listen to it when I work out. He was like, "When you work out? Please don't make me laugh."