Friday, April 11, 2008

Aloha means hello AND goodbye!

I have been in a seemingly permanent blog funk the past month or two, in case you haven't noticed. No inspiration, nothing interesting to talk about since Britney's been on the upswing. And to top it all off, I've been anti-computers in the evening. Plus now that I have my phone that checks e-mail, there's no need to log on in the evenings.

Now that I'm getting ready to take a 2-week blogging vacation I suddenly have a barrage of blog post ideas. I suppose I will just keep a list going and hopefully get inspired to write more when I get back!

For example, how I managed to miss this gem of celebrity news to talk about, I don't know. I can't be the only one curious to know how Demi Moore stays so young and beautiful. Now that I know, I believe I will continue to look as I look. After cleaning up the projectile vomit it caused me.
---------------------

It has come to my attention that there is interest in having guest bloggers while I'm gone.

So while I'm away, you will have some great blog entries to tune into in addition to the possible, occasional photo blogs live from Kailua.

Liz, Emily, and Brooke will be bringing their best for me....

Keep in mind these ladies will be funny. They will be charming. They will be downright better bloggers than I am. But remember--everyone tries extra hard under pressure and pressure they will be under. Do not visit their blogs, as you will only find they really are that hilarious and entertaining on their own and then you'll get sucked in and I'll lose traffic on my site.

In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed our airline doesn't go bankrupt or cancel flights for inspections between now and 8:45 tomorrow morning!

Aloha!

No comments: