Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My head is about to explode

I'm trying to blog every day this week, as I will likely not blog at all next week. Next week I will be "On the Road" with channel 5. Remember when I went on this tour last year?

Nathan, I could really use some rain, overcast skies, light breezes next week....can you give me that?

John's playing Wii in the other room and I'm watching SCOTT BAIO. Scott Baio is 45 and Single....and a LOSER! Seriously, his last hit was "Charles in Charge" and he still thinks he's a ladies man? He looks like he's 100 years old, and I can't respect anyone that hurt "Joanie"...even Chachi.

Sigh...I don't have much more than that. All I'm thinking about is work, it's been one of those kinds of weeks. Oh! The other thing I'm thinking about....

Remember a few months ago when I wrote about baby Harper? Well, her parents finally have a little joy back in their life--just one week ago they adopted a baby boy named Bennett. Can you believe how amazing God is? You can read about their journey at Harper and Bennett's website.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Good luck posting everyday. I've tried to do that myself, but where's the time. Yet I have a friend who posts something like 4 times a day. He's only had a blog going since '06 and has over 414 posts. My God!