Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's Going On

This is my life right now....

--My cousin, Josh, is coming to visit and stay with us next weekend! He's a senior at Westpoint (wow!) and is training in Ft. Riley, Kansas for a month. He's taking one of his weekends off to come visit. We haven't seen each other since the fabulous Disney Cruise our family took 5 years ago. He'll be the first guest to stay in our new house and I'm so pumped to see him!

--I'm officially training for a half marathon. NO, crazies....not RUNNING a half marathon. Walking a half marathon. Believe it or not, it's a big deal and two of my girlfriends and I are going to start a 24-week training program through Weight Watchers. We're going to get in shape, get healthy, and eventually walk 13 consecutive miles. And while doing so, we'll be having fun with each other! I started walking my neighborhood this weekend....I have to take advantage of the warm weather!

--Argh, I had to book American Airlines again for next week's trip to Norfolk. I tried to book Southwest and Continental but the departure times would not work. I don't want to be there any longer than I have to....so American it is. This time I'm flying both ways through DFW, so hopefully that will mitigate any problems that O'Hare caused. I also made sure I was only flying American, not American Eagle. Hard to get booted off a big plane for luggage reasons.

--On another flying note...I have flown Southwest enough this year to earn a free roundtrip ticket. Yet ANOTHER reason I heart Southwest. Rapid Rewards....literally.

--Here is where I will be on Saturday night. Check it out....then come visit me. Sign up to participate if you want! It's the first "Tournament" listed, on 2nd Street in Edmond. I'll be there ALL night so PLEASE come visit! No, I'm not a gamer. Just dedicated to the client.

--Welcome to my world...spent the day yesterday dealing with this. Maybe it's not American Airlines that is cursed....maybe it's just Norfolk.

--Currently watching: Traveler, The Real Deal, the final episodes of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I'm a little nervous about "Traveler". I'm so afraid to get into it for fear they will cancel it like they did "The Nine" and I'll be very bitter about never knowing the whole story. That's all I will say. I'm getting all mad just thinking about "The Nine"....

--Currently listening to: "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne, "You're My Best Friend" by Queen, "I'll Stand By You" by Carrie Underwood, "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. I also like that new Bon Jovi song....

--My sister keeps posting good stuff about her trip to Italy. She's seeing all kinds of stuff. Can't wait for her to be back next week and show all her pics!

And that's my life!

No comments: