Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dear John Letters: Volume 3

Dear John,

Thanks for loving me, even though my car keeps getting dents in the door.

Thanks for loving me, even though I'm not very creative.

Thanks for loving me, even though I'm a clean freak and I'm always nagging you to put your clothes in the hamper.

Thanks for loving me, even when I am sweaty and broken out and frizzy-haired and look like a different person in the morning.

Thanks for letting me think I'm smarter than you.

Thanks for always making the tough phone calls, like when our SECOND table top was delivered to the house with damage and we are requesting another one.

Thanks for making me laugh all the time.

But NO thanks for locking the windows after you fart in the car. No matter how much I love you, or how long we're together it will never be OK.

Love,
Jess

No comments: