Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Is it too much to ask?

Is it too much to ask that my hotel bathroom NOT be covered in black pubic hairs?

Because if I'm being too picky let me know.

I don't want to jinx anything, so I'm not going to comment on my American Airlines experience until I'm safely at home tomorrow night in bed. John's out on business this week--he got to fly Southwest. But the last time I arrived at this hotel I spent an hour blogging my experience, so take from that what you will.

I had a very nice cab driver for the 30-minute ride to the hotel this evening. He politely informed me I really need to have my first baby by the time I'm 30 because a woman's egg production decreases dramatically after the big three-oh. No, I didn't bring that topic up, I just apparently look like the kind of person who needs to know that. Apparently I have a sign on my head asks cab drivers to have conversations with me.

Room service is on it's way, as I just realized it's been 9 hours since I last ate. It's not pretty!

4 comments:

Cary said...

Why do you hate black people?

;-)

Julia said...

Hey!
Cab drivers are so odd...I have discovered this. Around the world, they're bizarre.
I can't wait to be home and to see you! I got you a great present here in jolly ol' England today! Be excited!
I miss you and I love you! And hopefully, we will both have pleasant American Airlines trips tomorrow!

Emily said...

I personally think that you are asking too much.

not so zen momma said...

Perhaps they are the cab drivers pubic hairs?