Thursday, June 07, 2007

Grateful

For those of you who have spent any amount of time with me, you know I'm quite the little blog lurker. I don't comment on anyone's blog unless I know them. But....since most of you that I know are terrible at keeping up with your blogs I'm forced to read random strangers blogs.

This is not a blog I read as regularly as some others, but I catch up whenever I'm trying to avoid doing something productive (like filling out my performance review papers for tomorrow). Then I read this, begin to ball like a baby, and take a long time to say a prayer and thank God for 4 wonderful, loving, healthy grandparents.

Then I pick up the phone, call Springfield just to say I love them (had to leave a message) and go back to saying a prayer for my grandparents, and for Sarcastic Journalist. Sometimes blog lurking can be an emotional roller coaster.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Crazy I know, but, I do the same thing. That was a touching story, I usually end up reading about people who's children are sick or recovering from something medical. A REALLY bad idea, I know, but, it is all so interesting and makes me grateful for my little family.

not so zen momma said...

I've got a new blog for you to check out: http://notsozenmomma.blogspot.com/