Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Rocking

It really is so beautiful in West Virginia...it's a bright, clear day with no clouds in the sky. No breeze, but none needed in perfect 70-degree weather. And no humidity. I'm sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch of this inn and loving the peacefulness of it all. I'm wishing I would be here in about 4 weeks when the leaves are all sorts of colors and I could experience a REAL autumn!

Just a note to welcome some new bloggers...it's a family affair! As you know, John's sister Robin has been blogging since before this site started. My dad has been blogging for quite a while (he has a public and a private blog. And not long ago, our nephew Mason began blogging. Now our other nephew Easton is blogging as is John's mom, Nina!

My sister has a blog, too....but never updates!

Anyway...off to enjoy the evening. We're having a cookout tonight so plenty of time in the fresh air!

No comments: