Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Birthday John!

Happy 31st Birthday John! This picture was taken yesterday--at the last minute, John ended up with free tickets to the game. So we were BOTH there, though not together. But we found each other after it was over for a quick pic in front of our favorite place to be.

John's golfing again today, so he's rounding up a pretty awesome birthday weekend. 2 golf games, an OU game in-person, Cracker Barrel with friends and Johnny Carino's with the family.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world. John has been a part of my life for almost 10 years and he makes me smile all the time. Oh, sure, he can make me want to tear my hair out but the good times far outweigh the bad.

Honey, I'm so thankful to have another year with you. The last year has been one of amazing adventure and even with the struggles I will find myself looking back on it with such fondness. You protect me and love me and support me far more than I deserve. I hope your 31st year is a blast and I hope it bring all kinds of wonderful surprises.

I love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments: