Monday, January 28, 2008

Who is Jessica Alba?

Seriously, seriously....who is a Jessica Alba fan? Why do we care so much about her? I don't understand...is she REALLY a movie star? She's not a TV star, and as far as I can tell her movies have made all of $12 or so at the box office.

Seriously, other than being pregnant, what is she famous for?

Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman, even Nicole Richie I can see a tabloid interest in their pregnancies. But Jessica Alba? Really?!

Sigh....thanks for that moment of release. Seems like every issue of "People" lately has been about Britney's escapades and Jessica Alba's baby bump watch. And I just haven't understood the fascination...

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

Whatever she is, she is pretty. And that is why the world cares. I'm about to post a rant about Trista and her post-baby bod, stay tuned...

Julia said...

Brooke's right...she's pretty. Though personally, I think she looks like a zombie with those circles constantly under her eyes. I feel like she needs a nap. I don't think she's exceptionally pretty, but most men seem to.

She is, most indefinitely, horribly untalented. Her acting "skills" are terrible. I don't understand why we're still trying to be convinced that she's a real actress. She's like Hayden Christensen bad. Which is why that Awake movie bombed. What a lethal combination. What was that director thinking?!