Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Audrey.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 random and/or weird facts about me:

1. I eat M&M's in a particular way. I separate them out by color and eat them one-by-one, so that each color has an equal amount until there is only one of each color left. And then I eat them all at one time. They taste better that way.

2. When I was in high school, I went to a school football game and actually asked why the hot quarterback wasn't playing during one of the plays. Um, that would be because our DEFENSE was on the field. Who would have ever guessed I'd be obsessed with football a few short years later?

3. I've started another blog. But I haven't opened it up yet for others to see. It's going to be about our infertility struggles, so I won't have to bore you guys with it over here! That way only people that are really interested and not tired of listening to it can tune in.

4. I hate public speaking and giving presentations...until I'm up there giving them. Then I have fun and I'm pretty darn good!

5. I hate, hate, hate visiting people in the hospital--particularly when they've had babies. It's SO personal (they could be breastfeeding!), and you never know if you should ask to hold the baby or if they will offer, and there are often a lot of people there....probably another post for another day. It's not something that is infertility-related, it has ALWAYS been this way. So if I don't come see you in the hospital, don't be offended! It's just very uncomfortable for me and I'd rather bring you dinner and hold your baby for hours while we chat. That's how Joel and I bonded, anyway!

I'm tagging Liz, Brooke, Emily, Melanie, Charly, Aubrey, and Pam. You better do it (ahem--CHARLY).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..the M&M thing and breastfeeding..u been hanging around Lizzy too long huh? LOL!!

Charly said...

What's up with the CHARLY?! :) I know, I haven't blogged in forever. I'm off work today due to snow so being looking for a new post. :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh! A sneaky ninja blog. I'm intrigued and waiting....