Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm so boring, I am falling asleep writing this

Yes! I did post about limos and great meals Thursday night. And no, it wasn't a dream. Just took off some of the details. I'd write more, but we'll just say we had an awesome night just the two of us in a limo and at Boulevard Steakhouse. Want to know more? E-mail me....I'll explain!

In the meantime....hello blogging world! It's been a while since I posted anything of any interest. I feel like I've been having an out of body experience for the past few weeks. Maybe it has something to do with about a thousand things at work, several days of very early mornings, and a lot of car time. And it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. California next week, Pittsburgh the week after that.

I feel like all I do is complain about this awesome job I have. I really, really do love my job. I just think sometimes I have so much to do, and I add too much without delegating then I expect myself to do everything 120%. But it's impossible...and then I end up snapping at people who don't deserve to be snapped at. Like my boss....and my husband...and my best friend....and, well, everyone around me. It gets like this every August and September. It's just that time of year. I hope to be back to blogging with much more interesting and insightful thoughts soon.

Went to a wedding in Ada last night. It was one of my client's daughters, but she also interned for me and became a pretty good friend as well. It was a beautiful wedding, and lots of GREAT food. It made the long drive worth it.

Other than that, this weekend has been about getting some rest. Seems like that's all I want to do anymore is to lay around and sleep on the weekends. I know John is getting pretty tired of me. One of these days I'm going to be fun again!

Ok....I'm signing off for now. Sorry so boring, and I'll try to update more often this week. Hopefully I'll actually have some FUN in California this week, instead of just business so no promises you'll hear from me during that time. We'll see....

No comments: