Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Disaster Areas





















































The Pod arrived on Monday, and it is pretty much packed. Aside from a refrigerator, a mattress, a dresser, a few odds and ends boxes, and some end tables we're good to go. As you can see, Faith has been about as big a help packing as John is.
John worked with a few guys last night to load things up--how do people move without family and friends, really? My only complaint is that they took the couches--and I really wanted to watch the new episode of "House" on the DVR. Sigh....guess I'll either sit on the floor to watch it, or just wait until this weekend. But it's the first new episode in weeks, so it's hard to wait!
The last picture was taken on our way home from Ada last night. The most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen--it was a full arch (so big I couldn't get it in one picture) and bright and colorful. There were even two other faint rainbows on either side of it. I thought I looked like a dork with the window rolled down taking pictures, but there were several others doing it as well! Beautiful.

No comments: