Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Packed and Ready

It has been a whirlwind of boxes and packing tape lately. I'm proud to say I have most of the house packed up. The usual culprits left to be packed (a few dishes, a few key pots, blankets, lamps, and of course the garage that John hasn't touched) but we're getting there!

Our home inspection is today. Pretty sure everything will go well, as our current house and the future house are both less than 5 years old! Makes moving much easier.

Anyway, things are looking up. Much easier than I imagined. I'm ready to head back to work, after having several days off. I was already scheduled to be off work, as originally we were supposed to be in Colorado.

Well, I guess I'll sign off for now. There's a really great early episode of "Full House" on TV right now, and it's almost time to head over for the inspection. And I promise...only 9 days until we move and then maybe I'll start talking about something else!

No comments: