Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF...A Day in the Life at the Office
















Welcome to my office--come on in! As you can see, we are an office of colorful, creative people...let me introduce you.


Christopher and Katie are usually the first people you'll see when you arrive. They work with movie studios and sometimes movie stars and are often doing very important things. We only get to see them at birthday celebrations, because everyone comes out for cake.


The next office you'll see is Jana. She's been here almost as long as I have. We're tenured, because we've been here more than 3 years! Jana just had a birthday yesterday, and she's struggling with the number. But it's not as old as John will be in September!!!
Also--Jana will soon be my new neighbor, as she lives in the same neighborhood we're moving into.



Next you'll run across Jeanna. Jeanna is taking a half day vacation today, which is why she can smile so brightly. The rest of us are not speaking to her.


Keli is the newest addition to the team, and I am SO thankful she's here. She wouldn't smile for the camera because she said her hair looks like crap. But it doesn't....




And here's my little corner of the world. It's a mess, but the view of downtown is nice today.
So....there you go. Here's where I spend most of my time during the week, and the people I spend it with. Lisa, Cherri, and Michelle are all gone today, otherwise I'd have their smiling faces as well!
Oh yeah....thanks, Dad, for the camera! I can now post more pictures to the blog!

No comments: