Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vacation Pics














Here we are at the Air and Space Museum...












In front of one of the awesome planes at Air and Space....I hate John's camera. Everything is fuzzy!









Here we are at the Nationals-Cardinals game with my grandparents. They were happy because the Nationals ended up winning! But I think there were more Cardinals fans in the stadium, so we were happy!











Here we are in front of RFK Stadium before the Cardinals game











Just me and George, handing out at one of the awesome art museums we went to....by the way, that painting is like 200 years old...
















John hanging out with his good friend, Vincent. Van Gogh, that is.






















Here;s me in front of one of my all-time favrotie paintings. I used to have this Monet print on my wall all through high school and college. I was so excited to see the real thing. Forgive my hair--it was raining outside.











Here we are at one of the only outside stops we made. It was pouring down rain all day. That's me in the yellow rain slicker, that's John in the Oklahoma shirt. If you look real closely, you can see the word "tourists" stamped on our damp foreheads.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wish jeff and I could go on a real vacation! Looks like you had fun.