Monday, September 11, 2006

The Perfect Jeans

One of my goals in life was to work at a place where I didn't have to dress up all the time. Nice to know I have reached my goal at age 25. I can wear sweatpants to work if I want, as long as we don't have client meetings. So there are many days I am in jeans. Which brings me to my next goal in life: to find the perfect jeans.

My favorite pair of jeans has bit the dust. Almost. I'm still wearing them, but the denim is becoming very thin, and losing it's color. It's only a matter of time before they finally become holey jeans, though because they were so wonderful they have been Holy jeans for a long time. I've worshipped them as the perfect fit in jeans--I have not found another pair that have been so perfect.

I thought I found the perfect pair this weekend at the Gap Outlet, even. But, they are perfect in every way except length. I've decided they are a little too short for me. My ankles are cold. So, the search continues. One of these days...anybody know where to find perfect jeans that are affordable for short, skinny, big-butt people? Let me know...

No comments: