Friday, September 22, 2006

Random Thoughts, week of 9/18

Ok...sorry about the previous post. Thanks for the encouraging "just wear them comments". I thought I everyone freaked out about expensive clothes, but I guess not!

Anyway....for a quick morning post of my weekly random thoughts...
__________________

I don't know if any of you noticed the comments on my recent post about adding links. I added a link called http://fridayplaydate.blogspot.com/ . This is a blog I ran across several months ago, and have been a faithful reader of ever since. She is hilarious, and what makes it all the more interesting is that she lives in OKC.

Anyway, after I linked her blog, she commented on my site! It was so random, and it was like a little piece of blog celebrity. She probably does not read my blog, because it's not nearly as interesting and witty as hers, but she at least found it. Like I said--this little blog world is very small.
-----------------------------

Did any of you ever intern while in college? I had three internships, which were all interesting and fun. But not the least bit glamorous. I've almost decided now that having interns at our office is more trouble than it's worth. I've had several over the years quit two weeks into it because it's not glamorous of fun or exciting. So, instead of worrying about how they can help us out and learn a little something, I'm worrying if I give them too much administrative work (copies, filing, etc.). Because apparently, they're all too good for that now.
------------------------------

Anybody watch Grey's Anatomy last night? So good. It is the best show on TV, I really think. Better than Lost, really. And I have to say if I had to pick (which I don't, since I have DVR) between Grey's and CSI I would pick Grey's. That's big for me.
-------------------------------

Saw one of the worst movies ever on Wednesday night. Thanks to my sister for suggesting it! Anyway, it now ranks in my top five worst movies ever. Do not even think about wasting your time on "Wicker Man". It's terrible. Nicolas Cage should have been my first clue, because he's terrible in everything he does.

For kicks I will give you the top 5 worst movies ever (this does not include the countless awful horror films I've seen over the years. These are movies that were supposed to be good):
5.) Bridget Jones Diary
4.) Wicker Man
3.) Gigli
2.) Sideways
1.) Dr. T and the Women
-----------------------------------

That's it for me. Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Dr T and the Women sucks! It is in our top 5 list too. What were they thinking when they made that movie?

Jessica said...

I don't know....I saw it many years ago and it continues to stick out in my mind as the worst movie ever made. Maybe it's because it was full of famous, really great actors that I normally expect to be very good. Or maybe it was the random tornado at the end. I don't know....but it was all around BAD.

Shannon said...

I agree with all but briget jones. I really liked that one. I htink I would replace it with anchor man!