Saturday, September 29, 2007

Losing Sucks

Losing sucks, it's true. But what have I learned from this experience?

1) Never watch football with Brooke and Derek again (Boise State was the last one we watched together before today)
2) Never run your mouth about beating Texas the week before the game
3) I can officially retire my lucky shirt and lucky underwear. Obviously no longer lucky

However, thankfully I am still a Sooner. It's still great to be a Sooner. I still love football. Just not today...

Boomer Sooner!

2 comments:

Cary said...

Hey at least Texas lost. And to Kansas State. So that put some salve on my wounds at least.

Pam said...

At least we were not alone. 5 of the top 10 teams lost this weekend. Maybe we won't drop too far in the polls. It still sucks, though. I thought this year was going to be so good...