Friday, February 23, 2007

A Weekly Renditon of Randomness

Sometimes I write these long drawn out blog posts and then I stop to think about it and I never hit publish. That's what I spent all day doing today, and now I just decided to write something else.

So, it's another edition of everyone's favorite....Random Thoughts for the Day:
--------------------------------

If you've ever been on iTunes, you know there is a section that's called "just for you". Basically they keep a record of the music you've bought, and then suggest other songs you might like based on your taste.

One of the top 10 suggestions for me today was "Stars Are Blind" by Paris Hilton.

Apparently I need to get new taste in music, if that is a suggestion for me.
-------------------------------

Once again, I am out of money. This budget thing is really hard. I'm used to just spending whatever I want. Luckily I scrounged up enough money today to go to Moe's with the girls in the office. I probably would have taken a loan out from a co-worker if I had to because rarely do I pass up Moe's...
-------------------------------

We are headed to Missouri this weekend to visit my grandparents. Just a quick trip for the weekend, but I'm all worried because we have to leave Faith (our cat) and there are supposed to be tornadoes tonight. So my sister is babysitting for us. It's so nice to live near family. I hope there are NO tornadoes tonight and that the severe storms just pass us by.
------------------------------

John and I are hitting the movie theatre this weekend to see Reno 911: Miami. Yes, as you can tell, our taste in movies is not what you'd call...intelligent. But we love the TV show, makes us laugh every time. So, we are going to make it our first trip to the theatre in months. You can judge us now...
------------------------------

I've had a great time this week catching up with an old friend over e-mail. I am so bad about keeping up with people and staying in touch. And this particular friend is one I haven't seen in quite some time. But I've enjoyed catching up and enjoy the friendship we've had for so long.
-------------------------------

I have to be very careful when I attend "home parties". You know the type--scrapbook parties, Arbonne, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef. I'm easily impressed and think I need to have "one of everything". But, with this new budget I just don't have the finances, even though I want it SO BAD. I did buy a couple of small things at a stamping party I went to (so I can make my own greeting cards), and last night was the first night I didn't buy ANYTHING at a home party. But I wanted stuff....but I had absolutely no money to give it! I'm turning over a new leaf. It's a weakness I must get under control. ;+)
-------------------------------

Ok...that's about it. Now, over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go!

No comments: