Sunday, January 21, 2007

WHAT?????




















This is apparently the new look in men's fashion. This is wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. I love how they added a nice briefcase, and shiny shoes. Thank goodness he's not wearing a crazy pair of socks....that would totally detract from the overall look. And when did sweater jackets come in style for guys?

I should let you know that I'm against all leggings, even on 13-year old girls. But on men...I don't think I need to say anything more.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, my EYES!

That is just wrong. WRONG. Goodness.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you must read the Drudge report... I love that site.

I may have had a pair of MC Hammer pants back in grade school (please Hammer, don't hurt 'em), but this is a trend I will never jump into.