Thursday, October 05, 2006

That's what I get for being a workaholic TV head...nothing to talk about!

I know it's been a while since I posted. Sorry about that--I'd say we're busy....but really we're just boring. Nothing too exciting going on in our neck of the woods. We decided not to paint the living room over the weekend. Too many things going on. We're thinking maybe Thanksgiving break?

I did do one exciting thing this weekend. Inspired by my "blog celeb", Susan over at Friday Play Date, I organized my closet. While Susan suggested trying on everything in your closet to make sure it fits and if it doesn't get rid of it, I have way too many clothes to do that. Way too many clothes and not enough motivation (seems to be my theme song these days). But the closet is so clean, organized, and beautiful I want to move in!

You should check out Friday Play Date every week for "Fashion Friday" where you'll get tips on various things for your closet, clothing, and what to wear. SHe should be on TLC or something...

The Cheesecake Factory is up and running here in OKC. I was able to enjoy my decadent dessert at lunch yesterday. We waited forever, but I'm pretty sure it was worth every minute. However, much like PF Chang's when it opened, I think I will wait a few weeks before trying again. The wait time is just ridiculous. For those interested, I tried the chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake and it was fabulous.

I seriously have nothing more interesting that that. So sorry....I've been working a lot because we had someone new start and we're in the process of training her. Her name is Keli and she is already a tremendous help--can't wait to see what she'll do in the next few months!

This weekend is the big game. I'm going to try and formulate an actual, educated opinion on this game in the next few days. I'll be happy to share with you a professional response when I get one but in the meantime: Texas sucks!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!