Monday, August 25, 2008

Things I do that embarrass my husband

Some of the things I do that embarrass my husband:

1.) Sing loudly and proudly all the words to 'Gangsta's Paradise'...especially when I sing "fool" really loud at the end. I love that song...who doesn't love a little 90s rap?

2.) Follow up 'Gangsta's Paradise' with all the words to Montell Jordan's 'This is How We Do It'. Favorite line? "You see the hood's been good to me, ever since I was a lower-case g. But now I'm a big G, all the girls see I got the money, hundred dollar bills y'all".

3.) I will watch anything with Mark-Paul Gosselaar in it. He'll always be Zack Morris to me.

4.) I can name all 6 Brangelina kids in order of their ages (Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne) and in the order they became part of the Jolie-Pitt family (Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, Knox, Vivienne)...and the countries they were born in (Cambodia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Namibia, France). Y'all, I did that off the top of my head...now you know why John gets embarrassed.

5.) One of my favorite t-shirts says "I only drum naked".

Just a few things that I know make him roll his eyes and die of embarrassment...I love that guy!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I swear to you, we were separated at birth.

Elizabeth said...

Nathan rolls his eyes everytime I watch Bring It On. All 602 versions.

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

A couple more years, and I'll have her rappin Tupac!

"Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin
Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin hoochies screamin" !

Michele said...

Stephen tells me all the time how silly I am and I just thought it was me! Nice to know I'm not the only one who's embarrassing!

Michelle said...

I too love Mark-Paul. Have you seen the new show he's in? He has long hair! I don't know if I like that or not. But I'll watch it anyway...