Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Big D

Greetings from the Melrose Hotel in Dallas. I'm finally settled in for the night after a looooooong day of meetings. There were only 4 breaks from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. BUT--lots of food. And even chocolate-chocolate chip cookies. That's all I really need to deal with any situation.

I'm here for my first "AOC" meeting. They bring in several people from all the offices across the country for days and days of nonstop meetings. But, it's been fun because everyone is awesome and we never get to see each other. I've met SO many people I've only e-mailed and had phone conversations with for the past 4 years.

Which brings me to a whole other topic. Sunday was my official 4-year anniversary at work. I can't believe it's been 4 years. Hey--only one more year until I get my 5-year paperweight. Score!

Anyway, most people stayed behind at the office for the evening....plenty of snack food and alcohol to go around so you can imagine how happy everyone was. That's the ad business! But tomorrow our meetings go from 8 a.m. to MIDNIGHT so I figured I needed my rest. Plus, I have presentations to give tomorrow, and I need to study up. I'm tired already.

Remember, I turn into a pumpkin after 10:00...

Anyway, my brain is all meeting-ed out, so I will hopefully have more interesting things to say later. 'Night!

No comments: