Friday, March 10, 2006

The 4's

Ok....I've seen this on a lot of blogs, and now I'm getting it from friends and family over e-mail. I'm a sucker...so I'm filling it out. Enjoy!

4 jobs you have had in your life:
1. 4-Year-Old Teacher (daycare)
2. Professional Intern
3. Proof Operator
4. PR Account Executive

4 movies you could watch over & over:
1. Zoolander
2. Old School
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. A Christmas Story

4 places you have lived (well this is boring....only two places!):
1. Edmond, OK
2. Norman, OK
3. Edmond, OK
4. Edmond, OK

4 of your favorite tv shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Had to add Friends on here--love it anytime, all the time

4 vacation places you have visited:
1. New York City
2. Washington D.C.
3. Chicago
4. St. Louis

4 websites you visit everyday:
1. Yahoo!
2. NewsOK.com
3. MSNBC
4. Various blogs....probably too many

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Jack Daniels Burger at TGI Friday's
3. Chips and Queso
4. Panera Chicken Noodle Soup

4 of your favorite beverages:
1. Iced tea
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Diet Coke
4. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha

4 places I would rather be:
1. At home (with my DVR, fluffy cats, and John)
2. New York City (after I won the lottery so I could spend a lot of money!)
3. Anywhere with family--hey, even Hunstville, AL and Branson, MO can be fun with family!
4. TGI Friday's

No comments: