Monday, December 08, 2008

Out

It has to be stress causing the headaches. I'm completely stressed out and feeling another one developing.

I will be out of Blogland for a little while. Long story short it's making me crazy with doubts and freak-outs are following. I love that everyone loves us and is excited to know what's going on, but it's making me irrational and downright obsessive. And stressed. And while I may be one or another at times, I'm never all of them at once.

I need to have a calming, relaxing last week with my husband and not worry anymore about how things are out of my control.

I will update here as soon as we have news on the baby. In the meantime, I'll try to work on a good post about how annoying Nicole Kidman is to me. That's what you are all here for, I know.

No comments: