Thursday, December 21, 2006

North High School

All right, I know these surveys are so cheesy…but I saw this on a friend’s MySpace and I couldn’t resist. Most all of my good friends and fellow readers now didn’t know me back in High School…indulge me for a little bit!

A little look into life at Edmond North High School…

1. Who was your best friend? Melissa Johnson…I’m a glutton for punishment. She still is my best friend!

2. What sport did you play? Please….I was a choir nerd

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1979 yellow Toyota pickup with a white camper. Radio in the glove box, played one station. Standard transmission. Holes in the floor. I parked next to a new Ford Explorer and a Lexus. It was that kind of experience…thanks, Dad!

4. It's Friday night, where were you? AMC 8 movie theatre or the mall….or Macy or Molly’s house…or the skating rink…we had several hangouts

5. were you a party animal? nope

6. Were you considered a flirt? I was a choir nerd…so, I was maybe a flirt in choir world. I doubt that counts.

7. ever skip school? yeah – skipped AP Government almost every day. Totally made an A and passed the AP test. Prepared me well for all the college classes I would skip.

8. Were you a nerd? Yes, we’ve established I was a choir nerd. To top it off, I was an assistant editor for the school newspaper. But, hey, nerds have fun too!

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? nope

10. Can you sing the fight song? no, but I can sing the “Alma Mater” song…

11. Who was your Favorite teacher? Probably Mrs. Goin or Mrs. Richards

12. Favorite class? Geez….probably show choir. Why am I filling out this survey???? Pathetic!

13. What was your school's full name? Edmond North High School

14. School mascot? Husky

15. Did you go to Prom? yes, junior and senior prom. Then I went back my freshman year of college so my friend Josh would actually attend one!

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I would do it very differently….I didn’t hate high school. But it’s not my favorite time to reflect on. I’d do college again in a heartbeat and not change a thing!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I am totally serious when I say the only thing I remember is crying because my heart was filled with pure joy that HS was over. It was a long 4 years!!

18. Who was your high school sweetheart? Ah, Travis…

19. Where were you on senior skip day? I don’t remember having one…I thought that only happened on “Saved by the Bell”

20.Did you have a job your senior year? Yes—3-year-old room at La Petite

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Choir room or newspaper room up until senior year. Then our lunch group began taking turns going to each other’s houses to watch Jerry Springer.

22. Have you gained weight since then? Maybe a little…but not much!!

23. What did you do after graduation? Hung with the family…

24. When did you graduate? 1999

25. Who was your Senior prom date? Someone I would prefer never, ever to remember

26. Are you going to your 10 year class reunion? Maybe...who knows? I have 3 more years to think about it

No comments: