Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Torture

Want to know the best way to torture yourself as a parent? Comparison pictures. Take a picture of your child from the first week of his life in a carseat, then another of him now at FIVE months old and then weep at how much he's grown.

In other news...it is officially time for a new carseat. We can hardly get the straps around him anymore and his feet are hanging off the end! Oh, and it weighs 40 pounds. Try lugging THAT in and out of Eileen's Colossal Cookies...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I remember those days! ;) Wyatt's a big boy too. Have fun car seat shopping! I think it's actually easier to have the convertable carseat and carry them at his age.

Melba said...

Oh how he is grown!! I can barely imagine Charlie being that big in just a few short months, but I know it will happen fast!

he is so adorable!!

Melba

KLTTX said...

We have the same car seat and Samuel is definitely outgrowing it (although I think it can hold up to 30 lbs and 31" and he is not there yet). Comparing the first time to now does make me a little teary eyed. They grow so fast.

hope548 said...

We have the exact same carseat and it's so frickin heavy now. I'm ready to start looking for a new one too!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....so cute! I can't believe how big he is! Boys do tend to be taller than girls, but I think Colt is destined to be a tall man? Wow, outgrowing the carseat at 5 months? He is so precious.