Friday, July 11, 2008

To pause or not to pause

I was going to write a cute little story about how I called a good friend last night to share some important information and ended up annoying her greatly because I was interrupting her Lindsey Lohan movie. And how her husband gently reminded her that they had a DVR...you can PAUSE THE LIVE TV!! And how then she was quite interested to talk to me.

But I'm too tired to tell you that WHOLE story. So I'll just leave you with a precap of my weekend: poker tonight, my cousin is coming back in town for the weekend, and we're going to see Jim Gaffigan tomorrow night at Rose State. Then I'll probably work on Sunday. I have business trips planned for the next three weeks...so a lot to do before heading out.

I'm so not interesting. I'll try to think of something to talk about over the weekend. Blog funk is back again!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It was Parent Trap and it was right when the mom and dad were going to kiss and get back together. I mean, OMG, who would possibly be watching a Lindsay Lohan movie? She is sooo 3 years ago.