Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Love the 80s

My favorite song of all time (don't judge me) is "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon. I can't explain it, it just is my favorite song. I never get tired of it.

Because of this, I feel that REO Speedwagon is one of the greatest bands ever. Doesn't matter what you think--they just are!

And, I found out that REO Speedwagon is coming to OKC in a month! What?! I didn't even know they were still a band. See, I think they're great but all I really listen to is their Greatest Hits CD... And guess who is coming with them to concert?

Styx, which according to Adam Sandler, is the greatest band ever.

REO Speedwagon and Styx--together. One night.

What a great concert that will be. Add to it thousands crammed into a field at the OKC zoo with summer temperatures, lots of second-hand marijuana smoke and women who still have 80s big hair and bad dye jobs and we have ourselves a PARTY.

In all seriousness....we're going to the concert. I can't miss this one. Let me know if you'd like to go with us! It's May 12th at 7:30 p.m. at the zoo ampitheatre.

I love the 80s...

No comments: