Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Golden Ticket

My friends at Citadel radio are so good to me...our account rep, Diana, gave me a bithday present today--two tickets to the REO Speedwagon and Styx concert! So, it's official--we're going to the concert! I'm a dork, I know.

I'm off work tomorrow. I had great intentions to make an appointment for my first summer pedicure, maybe a massage and get my horrible hair cut (don't worry--I'm well aware how bad it looks right now!) But, alas, I didn't make any appointments. So, I will stay at home....sleep...catch up on DVR. It will be wonderful!

John and I are headed to Tulsa this weekend. I have to work there on Saturday for a bit, and he's going to check out the LTC Puppets group. Easton is one of the puppets in the 3-6 grade group, and John and Robin wrote the script. So, he's pretty pumped. We're going to Tulsa tomorrow night.

Then, after work/Puppets performance we're going to head over to Jenks and check out the Oklahoma Aquarium! I think it will be a lot of fun, as I've never been there. Maybe I can convince John to let me do a little shopping in Utica Square, too...

Happy Easter!

No comments: