Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sooner Trio

So after Labor Day weekend I lost my digital camera. FINALLY after tearing up our bedroom on Sunday I found it under the bed. I was determined that I would find it, as we were going to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday and EVERYONE knows the only reason you take babies to the Pumpkin Patch is for obligatory photos with hay bales and pumpkins. Otherwise, what a waste of a trip!

So I found it. But it meant that I missed an entire month of documenting our son's life in pictures. I'm terrible, I know and he'll probably NEVER forgive me for leaving out most of his 9th month. In the meantime while I'm uploading said obligatory hay bale and pumpkin pictures, enjoy this adorable photo of Colt and his BFF's, Anna and Van at the OU/Texas game this past Saturday. They make the heartbreaking losses a little easier to deal with.

I CAN tell you they are teaching us valuable lessons in what we say when watching a football game. Turns out "crap", "sucks", and "pissed off" aren't really what you'd call "cleaning up your language"...John and I have a long way to go, sigh. We thought we were making progress with this vice!

Van plays the role of Big Brother to these two very well. They LOVE watching him and keeping up with him. Colt wanted to follow him around all day and Anna stared lovingly at him all day as he ran around and performed for everyone. It's fun to see them with someone who's not too much older, but just old enough to be cool...

6 comments:

KLTTX said...

Adorable! GLad you found your camera. I am horrible about downloaded pictures off mine and NEVER print out pictures. My poor kids are going to be scarred by the lack of baby book too.

Becky said...

They are very, very cute but............sorry.......I do have to say..........
Hook 'em Horns!!!!
We were worried.......were sweatin' it out!! :)

HappyAutisticMama said...

I know what you mean about the whole language thing. I already know that, some horrible day, I'm going to get that note or phone call home from his teacher and it will be all my fault.

Alli said...

On Saturday Karis kept walking around yelling "Aw! Come on guys!"

Leah said...

Such an adorable picture. And that's cute that they look up to their little friend Van. :-D

Anonymous said...

So cute!