Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random Thoughts

I have recently discovered MySpace. I mean, I've known about it for a while....but I discovered it just recently. The first day I really logged on, registered myself, and began searching for people I knew....I wasted 3 and a half hours. That is insane. I didn't even know it...it got dark outside while I surfed.

My thought....who needs a high school reunion when you have MySpace? Everyone from high school is on there!

And I will say...my boss told us to get a MySpace. Yes, we had a whole conference call about it (it is the new era of advertising after all), and he challenged us all to get a MySpace and invite him as a friend....so, when the owner of the company tells you to do something you do it, right?! ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I told her that my joints have been very stiff and achy lately, more than usual. John thinks it's because I wear flip flops. But tennis shoes aren't comfy either because they make my feet swell. So what did the doctor tell me?

To get Crocs. I hate Crocs. I think they are so ugly.

So I bought a pair of brown ones tonight. I guess any excuse for shoe shopping is a good excuse, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only 11 days until kick-off at Owen Field. Hurrah!!!!!! On Soonersports.com you can find the promotional game videos from the last four years. Nothing gets you more pumped than watching those.

I think we're going to do great this year. Just when people begin to doubt is when we perform our best. Paul Thompson is leading a great team and I have a lot of faith in him. Boomer Sooner, Baby!

And seriously, it doesn't matter what "title" Texas is "defending". They still suck and they will suck even more this year without their star sissyboy Vince Young. I hate Texas....I love football. That's all I have to say about that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been to the gym in over a month. Why? Because my iPod doesn't work. I'm going on 6 weeks now without a functioning iPod and I think it might kill me. My work computer malfunctioned, apparently, and made my iPod erase all of my songs. And now, I can't even get them back because I don't have admin privileges on that computer to download new iTunes software. So, I have to wait until we get a new computer at home.

I mean, I can't work out without good music!

So, I guess my workout will have to wait until John tells me we can afford a new computer. That's right, people, my health and physical fitness will just have to wait. Sigh....not sure how much longer I can wait. Hint, hint Honey!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are my random thoughts for the day. Like I said, 11 days until kickoff. Only 10 days until we go on vacation!

No comments: