Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll show you mine, you show me yours

This little blogging world is quite a phenomenon. I must say, I have met so many people through the blog. I've learned so much about people through the blog. I know a lot about people I've never even met! I added a few new blogs to my links today (finally remembered how to do it). Warning: I don't know everyone that's on there. Ok, So there's two people I don't actually know, but one of them goes to my church so they must be nice, right?! Some people I know of, have chatted with, but don't know very well. But, these are all blogs I enjoy and for the most part know people on them!

I will also warn you that I read many more blogs than just those listed (I know, seems like a colossal waste of time but refer to my post about MySpace....it's part of my job HA!). However, I won't list all of them because I don't want to offend someone who thinks "I don't even know this person and they have me linked". But, who knows....if you're reading mine I'm probably reading yours and you may end up in my links at some point! Especially if you happen to mention to me you read my blog, or post in the comments section--then I know it's ok to link you!

Love the blogging thing....seriously!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, My friend Sara has started a new business and I thought you all might like to see it. Check it out online at http://www.photocardcafe.com/. If you want, put a link to this website on your blog if you have one. It would really help her out!

Very cool stuff, Sara! I know where I'm getting my Christmas cards this year!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm flattered that you linked me--thank you!