Thursday, August 03, 2006

Introducing Big Red Sports and Imports Employee of the Month, Rhett Bomar

Don't you just love pre-season football? The excitement of new recruits arriving on campus, the buzz at conference media days, the early trash talk that begins among friends, the starting quarterbacks getting kicked off the team...

Geez....what a few days it's been in Soonerland. Rhett Bomar, I have maintained for a long time, is a freaking idiot and I'm glad he's gone. I'm not all that worried about it....seriously if we were headed for a National Championship I don't think Bomar was the one leading us there. Better now with a few WEEKS to prepare than in the middle of the season, right?

Boomer Sooner!

We're headed to Missouri this weekend for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. Wow--60 years! That's amazing, especially if you know my grandpa! My grandma is quite a woman.

It's been a pretty slow week on the homefront. I have stayed home most evenings and tried to finish my book club book. It was my choice this time, and I couldn't put it down. So I finished it last night, thus having more time to blog now that I'm done! The book is "Keeping Faith" by Jodi Piccoult if you need a good read. Not mind-blowing, just entertaining.

Will update when we get back!

No comments: