Saturday, February 11, 2006

Raising a Thief

So, yesterday when I was drying my hair, I noticed one of my velcro curlers was missing. I didn't think much of it, I figured it was somewhere in the bathroom so I decided to look for it later.

Then, I woke this morning to find that the foam covers on my iPod headphones were missing. Both of them--gone overnight. It made me a little suspicious, so I began to look around. Guess what I came across--a stockpile of stolen goods under my bed. Faith has been stealing my things.

I found a pile that included my missing curler, bobby pins, the foam covers from my iPod, receipts from my purse, fake flowers from a vase in the kitchen AND a sweater that she pulled off the hanger in the closet!! Now remember, Faith is a cat, and she's only about 5 pounds!

Also, when I took another sweater off today and put it on the couch, I turned around for a split second and she had it in her mouth and was dragging it to the bedroom. I am not even kidding.

To add insult to injury, she woke me up this morning at 6:30 a.m. trying to climb the curtains in the bedroom.

She is a very bad girl, and has spent the day in her room while I'm gone. She was also fighting with Max for no reason. I'm thinking 6 months in cat years must equal the terrible twos.

In any case, she's a thief and obviously nothing is safe from her.

No comments: