Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Be My Valentine (since I didn't have one this year!)

Well, the thief is still on the loose. Obviously I did not lock her up for long enough because she's a repeat offender. She continues to steal things. She stole a memory stick (USB drive for the computer) the other day. Just picked it right up out of my work pile and ran away with it. She also continues to steal the same sweater out of my closet. She is trouble.

So, how many people watch Gray's Anatomy? If you don't--start watching it. It is SO good. I know I say that about Lost. And Gilmore Girls. But seriously--it might be the best hour of television each week. The past two weeks have been SOOO good, although I have a few "realistic" questions for the writers about that bomb squad in the hospital.

Last night was Valentine's Day, and I was husband-less. Not that is matters, since Valentine's isn't that big of a deal. But I did have a "sweetie"--my sister Julia spent the evening with me. We actually went to dinner and Matt, Robin, boys, and Nina. We tried to go to Outback, without reservations. I know, I know stupid idea. At 5:30 there was already an hour and 45 minute wait. So guess where we went--Mackie McNear's (formerly Western Sizzlin). There was no wait and it's all-you-can-eat. I can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's! Julia and I then did some shopping and caught up on CSI: from the past few weeks. Thanks, Family, for being my valentine.

Guess what? John comes home on Friday!! I can't wait. I am ready for him to come home. I think we're going to go out to dinner for Valentine's/Welcome Home that night, then John wants to sleep in his own bed all day on Saturday. As I'm sure you can imagine, he's pretty ready to come home as well!

No comments: