Friday, April 15, 2005

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!

The House is coming along splendidly. John met with the builder again this week, and he walked him through all that is going on. We have air conditioning pipes up, electric has been run, we have a driveway, sidewalk....it's going so fast! We even have the beginnings of an actual next door neighbor...their foundation is laid, so it will be nice to watch that process as well.

It's been a loooong week. John and I have been very stressed about things this week, so we're taking the night off and heading to the Redhawks Home Opener this week. Hot dogs and baseball and fireworks....it will be so nice! And the weather is perfect...maybe our week is looking up.

John's dad, Arni, has been in the hospital all week with chest pains. He actually had his 22-year-old pacemaker replaced yesterday, and is about 110% better. So we are quite relieved to hear that! My birthday is Sunday, so John has a couple of things up his sleeve getting ready for that. I'm so excited about my present from him....he bought me the sleigh bed I've been wanting for 3 years! I can't wait to see how it will look in our new house.

I'll update more next week. Sorry it's been so long...like I said, it's been a very loooong week! Have a great weekend!

No comments: