Friday, June 02, 2006

Redhawks Game



We haven't posted a picture on this blog in a long time. This is not exactly the picture I'd hoped for! I look very white....I am very white, but I look even paler in this picture. Argh! Plus, my arm looks a little squishy--I'm much buffer than I look. Especially since I joined the gym.

Anyway--John and I went to a Redhawks game last night. It was packed--about 12,000 people. And not kidding, we knew almost everyone in the park. Everytime we turned around we ran into people we knew! Then, Easton and Mason and I went to the park at the stadium and they taught me how to throw a baseball. Ok, it was a soft-sided extra large ball, but I did put a glove on for the first time. They had fun watching me try to catch the ball with the glove....

It's been a crazy week. We helped my friend Melissa move most of this week. I introduced Robin to the gym--and about got us both killed in one of the classes on Tuesday! This weekend we have a graduation to attend, then I don't plan on doing much of anything else.

No comments: