Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Big Pimpin'...Farmer's Style

Well, while John didn't have the day off yesterday like I did, he did get a nice surprise. They signed over his company car! We now are pimping in a sweet off-white Dodge Magnum (station wagon on 'roids). You'll know it's us because of the "Farmer's" emblem all over the side! But, hey, it's a brand new car, for free, and will save us tons of money in gas and insurance each year. Yeah! I'll have John post a picture this week.

I am up early and ready to head out for the week to Dallas and Houston. But I will be home on Friday, so I know it won't be too long. I really do not like traveling with work. But, I guess it comes with the territory.

Happy Birthday Easton! He's 10 years old today, January 17th. We had a great time celebrating last night at Shogun's with the whole family. Not long and Mason will be turning 5!

Finally, we had heavy hearts this weekend as we learned the news of Josh and Jen Foster's new baby. Brett Andrew was born early Saturday morning, and lived and was loved for one beautiful hour with his parents. Even though the death was not unexpected, I don't think anyone gave up hope that he would be ok. Please keep Josh, Jen, and Big Brother Ty in your prayers, especially today as they bury their son, and through the next weeks as they heal from such a big loss. We're praying for them, and our hearts are with them.

No comments: