Friday, December 16, 2005

Poor Faith!

I can't wait to post pictures of Faith, hopefully tonight. Poor little thing....she got "fixed" on Wednesday. She's been pretty sore, but the pain medicine she's on has made her CRAZY! She's jumping and running and doing all the things the vet said not to.

So, I had yesterday off work and I noticed her stitches were coming out. So I took her back in, and it turns out she's chewed the knot off because she's been licking at the incision so much. So, in order to keep her from doing that through the weekend, she has to wear one of those big satellite collars! She is so, so sad and I feel so terrible for her. She keeps running into things, and the collar is too big for her, so it weighs her head down. But she looks so silly in it!

Anyway, hopefully we'll be able to take it off by Sunday! She is very depressed, but it makes her very clingy and cuddly....she wants to be right next to me and John and she's enjoying the babying, I can tell.

Well, Matt and Robin and the boys plus Arni and Nina are headed to Disney World! They will be gone for a week, and the collest part about it is that they've managed to keep it a secret from Easton and Mason for a year! They're telling the boys about the trip on the way to the airport Saturday. I can't believe they don't know about it. John and I were invited, but we bought a house this year....so Merry Christmas to us! I'm sure they will have a great time and I wish I could be there to see Easton and Mason's faces when they find out where they're going.

I got a really awesome gift the other night from our Tulsa clients. They gave each of us from the agency team a 30G video iPod! We were blown away and now we're trying to figure out how to use them. Luckily, Jeanna in my office is an iPod expert--I even downloaded a couple hundred songs from her today. I also downloaded an episode of "The Office" just because I wanted to see what it looked like on the tiny screen--pretty nice!

The only downside is that John had bought me an iPod for Christmas, because he's such a great husband and knew that I wanted and iPod more than anything! But, we decided to keep the free iPod and he could get me something equally as wonderful. Hey--you can't pass up a free $350 gift, right? Anyway, I think he should put that money toward a trip or a car, hint hint Honey!

Speaking of Christmas gifts. I've had a hard time deciding anything I want, other than the iPod. I think I have frustrated a few people with it, but there is nothing that I really want or need that I don't already have. That's a good thing, right? Our life is very full and I'm very happy with the things that we have. Looks like gift cards are the way to go!

Any ideas on what to get John for Christmas? He's like me--doesn't have very many items on his wish list.

I'll post pictures of ou poor alien kitty very soon!

No comments: